Original score for When to Die, a feature documentary about the history and culture of Civil War Reenactment.
– Directed by Justin Miller, JP Pacelli
Original score for KIN, a short film about one man’s conflict between understanding his identity and reconciling his relationship with his Korean father.
– Directed by Deborah Jieun Kim
These tracks represent a range of styles, settings, and genres.
Some were recorded live with a complete symphonic orchestra while others were sequenced, performed, and recorded by Jordan at 5k Studios in Los Angeles. For a broader offering please visit the Reel page and explore the genre playlists.
· Custom and Licensed Music for Visual Media
· Sound Design and Sound Mixing for Visual Media
· Orchestration, Synthestration, Arranging
· Session Work: Keyboards, Strings, Recording, Mixing
· Available for Gigs and Tours on a per-hire basis
First off, Jordan is a hugely talented musician and composer. The music that he wrote and recorded complimented our film from beginning to end. The knowledge, skill, and ambition that Jordan brought to our documentary was an incredible asset. He took our film to a whole new level and his commitment to excellence in every aspect of his craft was an inspiration to our team.